So William Timmins at the Aladdin Hotel in Las Vegas threw out his singer and kept the “few audience members” who were tearing up the place. Aren’t you supposed to throw out the people who are tearing up the place?
And today my newspaper spends twelve column inches on a story from Washington complaining that military people with critical skills leave the service, taking their expensive training to private contractors for higher pay, better retirement, and education benefits. Excuse me, but the “explosion in outside contractor work” is a result of the military outsourcing everything from cooking to engineering. Remember, you are outsourcing to save money. If you want people to stay, hire them, pay them, and give them benefits.
- Rollouts R Rocky
- Live long, and prosper
- No war on women here, folks
- Medicaid extension is needed in Virginia
- Why I am pro-choice
- Ken Cuccinelli now says that Obamacare is fine
- The critical link between education and the kind of world we have
- How and why not to get private student loans
- Origins and consequences
- Virginia tax credits for private K-12 should not pass