Well, in the next couple of days I will try to find a picture of my cat to put up here. And I am keeping the Kerry bumper sticker on my car so that people will know that it isn’t my fault. I tried.
We who were unpatriotic for reading newspapers and questioning George W. Bush are now expected to forgive and forget, to find common ground, to work with the people who deceived their way to power. And because we are Democrats, we will probably try to do that. If we were Republicans, we would be gearing up our slander machine and looking for something we could use to hire a special prosecutor.
The Vote for John Kerry and John Edwards Reason of the Day will remain available as “The Well-if-I-had-known-that Archive.” Visit it if you wish.
And for the record, none of those “values voters” has shown up to apologize for stealing my yard signs. I am not holding my breath.
- Rollouts R Rocky
- Live long, and prosper
- No war on women here, folks
- Medicaid extension is needed in Virginia
- Why I am pro-choice
- Ken Cuccinelli now says that Obamacare is fine
- The critical link between education and the kind of world we have
- How and why not to get private student loans
- Origins and consequences
- Virginia tax credits for private K-12 should not pass