As I have been in treatment for breast cancer, many people have sent me cards, letters, and gifts of flowers, books, candles, lotions, and candy — all very appreciated. The several entries today are photographs of some of the flowers.
This one came from the students in the department where I work. Needless to say, these sorts of flowers are sort-lived!
- Rollouts R Rocky
- Live long, and prosper
- No war on women here, folks
- Medicaid extension is needed in Virginia
- Why I am pro-choice
- Ken Cuccinelli now says that Obamacare is fine
- The critical link between education and the kind of world we have
- How and why not to get private student loans
- Origins and consequences
- Virginia tax credits for private K-12 should not pass