If you are following the developing story about the charitable vs. the tax advantage aims of Supporting Organizations, Philip Cubeta at Gift Hub has a good anecdotal definition of the issue.
The government issue paper (.pdf untitled document) is at http://www.cof.org/files/Documents/ Government/ 2005%20Issue%20Papers/05_FOTH_ Supporting_Org_-_ FINAL.pdf. (That’s the kind of URL that makes you appreciate links.)
And if you have 10 million dollars (minimum) you can find assistance in setting up an SO at National Philanthropic Trust.
- Rollouts R Rocky
- Live long, and prosper
- No war on women here, folks
- Medicaid extension is needed in Virginia
- Why I am pro-choice
- Ken Cuccinelli now says that Obamacare is fine
- The critical link between education and the kind of world we have
- How and why not to get private student loans
- Origins and consequences
- Virginia tax credits for private K-12 should not pass