I can’t believe the Democrats opposing the public option. Mark Warner is my senator, and I am very disappointed by his responses to this issue. He is concerned about keeping our health care superior by making sure there is competition — from where I am standing, it is not superior, and the competition between health care insurance companies is not for excellence but for money.
In the U.S. we have superior roads, and our roads are paid for by state and federal governments. We have great national parks and public recreation areas. Here in Southwest Virginia one large group of people used the public roads to get to a public park to have a tea party to protest public health insurance. Go figure.
I believe that the Democratic senators who are opposing health care aren’t reading our messages any more, but possibly they still have someone counting them, so I will continue to send them my thoughts and wishes!
- Rollouts R Rocky
- Live long, and prosper
- No war on women here, folks
- Medicaid extension is needed in Virginia
- Why I am pro-choice
- Ken Cuccinelli now says that Obamacare is fine
- The critical link between education and the kind of world we have
- How and why not to get private student loans
- Origins and consequences
- Virginia tax credits for private K-12 should not pass