I have been working on my e-mail, trying to get a reasonable spam filter working, and I think I have it now. The only one that got through today was one offer for the Hillary deck. To be fair, three offers for the Hillary deck were caught in the filter.
So, with my spam filter working, I have time to turn to more important questions and the first thing I want to know is just who is buying all of those decks of cards. Democrats and free-speech tolerant liberal humanist types wouldnít want them. Republicans are all Christians, and Christians donít play cards. So who is buying all of the cards?
- Rollouts R Rocky
- Live long, and prosper
- No war on women here, folks
- Medicaid extension is needed in Virginia
- Why I am pro-choice
- Ken Cuccinelli now says that Obamacare is fine
- The critical link between education and the kind of world we have
- How and why not to get private student loans
- Origins and consequences
- Virginia tax credits for private K-12 should not pass