The New York Times endorses John Kerry for President. It continues to amaze me that any single person anywhere in any state in the United States still supports George W. Bush. If John Kerry promised only to undo half of what Bush has done, that would be enough. Instead he offers hope on many fronts, strong and reasonable plans that relate to real problems, and a record of public service that demonstrates character and consistency. In addition, he has something we have not seen in Washington for a long time, the willingness and ability to actually think.
- Rollouts R Rocky
- Live long, and prosper
- No war on women here, folks
- Medicaid extension is needed in Virginia
- Why I am pro-choice
- Ken Cuccinelli now says that Obamacare is fine
- The critical link between education and the kind of world we have
- How and why not to get private student loans
- Origins and consequences
- Virginia tax credits for private K-12 should not pass
Didn’t Shrub get to be president as part of the No Child Left Behind Act?