We visited the National Museum of the American Indian this past weekend, and this photograph is one of my favorites of the many we took.
It shows the dining room inside through the window along with the reflection of a small part of the fountain and the visitors walking outside the building.
- Rollouts R Rocky
- Live long, and prosper
- No war on women here, folks
- Medicaid extension is needed in Virginia
- Why I am pro-choice
- Ken Cuccinelli now says that Obamacare is fine
- The critical link between education and the kind of world we have
- How and why not to get private student loans
- Origins and consequences
- Virginia tax credits for private K-12 should not pass