The new legislation is more of the same, and I campaigned for Democrats in the last election so we could have something different.
Kerry is asking you to read more than 25 words, (all related to the same topic!) but he is right as usual. And I am tired of the slogan culture myself. If we see our nation plundered and our democracy undermined, we will have at least two factions to blame. One will be the plunderers, and the other will be an electorate that can’t take time to read a paragraph or think about an issue.
- Rollouts R Rocky
- Live long, and prosper
- No war on women here, folks
- Medicaid extension is needed in Virginia
- Why I am pro-choice
- Ken Cuccinelli now says that Obamacare is fine
- The critical link between education and the kind of world we have
- How and why not to get private student loans
- Origins and consequences
- Virginia tax credits for private K-12 should not pass