Now think about it — If you were a Republican in PA who was lowlife enough to change your party registration in order to select the Democrat that McCain thought would be easier to beat, would you feel honor bound to tell the pollster the truth about that? Changing your registration falsely to influence the political decision of another party in a national election is not any penny ante “oh-no-those-jeans-don’t-make-you-look-fat” lie.
I’m guessing that the switchers are 90% McCain supporters responding to the Limbaugh imperative.
- Rollouts R Rocky
- Live long, and prosper
- No war on women here, folks
- Medicaid extension is needed in Virginia
- Why I am pro-choice
- Ken Cuccinelli now says that Obamacare is fine
- The critical link between education and the kind of world we have
- How and why not to get private student loans
- Origins and consequences
- Virginia tax credits for private K-12 should not pass