I agree with Hillary about Mavericks.
And I need someone to explain to me how a maverick loner independent thinker who does his own thing has a brand new resurgence plan (unveiled at the town hall debate on Tuesday October 7) that is really an existing program of the FHA that went into effect the first of October — at least, that is what I heard on All Things Considered on October 6th. It is the Hope for Homeowners program, which “helps homeowners refinance their mortgages into more affordable, government-backed loans.” You can find the interview with Brian Montgomery, Federal Housing Administration commissioner, on the NPR website.
- Rollouts R Rocky
- Live long, and prosper
- No war on women here, folks
- Medicaid extension is needed in Virginia
- Why I am pro-choice
- Ken Cuccinelli now says that Obamacare is fine
- The critical link between education and the kind of world we have
- How and why not to get private student loans
- Origins and consequences
- Virginia tax credits for private K-12 should not pass